Citation, commencement, extent and interpretation
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009 (Commencement No.5, Consequential and Transitional Provisions) Order 2011.
(2) This Order, except for articles 3 to 5 and the Schedule, comes into force on 1st April 2011.
(3) Articles 3 to 5 and the Schedule come into force on 6th April 2011.
(4) An amendment made by this Order has the same extent as the provision to which it relates.
(5) In this Order, “the 2009 Act” means the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009.