- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1.—(1) This Order may be cited as the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009 (Commencement No.5, Consequential and Transitional Provisions) Order 2011.
(2) This Order, except for articles 3 to 5 and the Schedule, comes into force on 1st April 2011.
(3) Articles 3 to 5 and the Schedule come into force on 6th April 2011.
(4) An amendment made by this Order has the same extent as the provision to which it relates.
(5) In this Order, “the 2009 Act” means the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: