- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1.—(1) This Order may be cited as the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009 (Commencement No.5, Consequential and Transitional Provisions) Order 2011.
(2) This Order, except for articles 3 to 5 and the Schedule, comes into force on 1st April 2011.
(3) Articles 3 to 5 and the Schedule come into force on 6th April 2011.
(4) An amendment made by this Order has the same extent as the provision to which it relates.
(5) In this Order, “the 2009 Act” means the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: