- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. (1) Paragraph (2) applies to a person who is the owner of, or who has planted, vines of more than 0.1 hectare before 30th December 2011, if the specified information has not been provided to the Food Standards Agency in respect of that plantation before that date.
(2) A person to whom this paragraph applies must provide the Food Standards Agency with the specified information within a period of 6 months beginning with the 30th December 2011.
(3) A person who plants vines of more than 0.1 hectare, or who has increased an existing plantation of vines to one of more than 0.1 hectare, after 30th December 2011, must provide the Food Standards Agency with the specified information within a period of 6 months beginning with the date of planting.
(4) In this regulation, “the specified information” means the information in Article 3(1)(a)(i) to (iv) of Commission Regulation (EC) No 436/2009.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: