Appeals against notices etc.
13.—(1) A person who is aggrieved by a notice served under these Regulations may appeal against it.
(2) The right of appeal is to a person nominated by the Food Standards Agency.
(3) An appeal must be brought within the period of 28 days beginning with the date on which the notice is served.
(4) A notice is not suspended pending an appeal unless the person nominated under paragraph (2) decides otherwise.
(5) The person hearing the appeal may either cancel or confirm the notice, with or without modification.
(6) A notice must be in writing.
(7) An authorised officer may at any time withdraw or vary a notice in writing.
(8) A person on whom an enforcement notice or a prohibition notice is served must comply with it at their own expense.