- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
8. After paragraph 9(f) in Schedule 15D(1) to the Companies Act 1985 (disclosures), insert—
“(g)the Investment Bank Special Administration Regulations 2011.”.
9. (1) The following provisions of the Finance Act 1986 are amended as follows.
(2) In section 80D(9)(h)(2) (stamp duty on repurchases and stock lending: replacement on insolvency) omit “or” and after that paragraph insert—
“(ha)if a special administration order takes effect under the Investment Bank Special Administration Regulations 2011, or”.
(3) In section 89AB(9)(h)(3) (stamp duty reserve tax: exception for repurchases and stock lending in case of insolvency) omit “or” and after that paragraph insert—
“(ha)if a special administration order takes effect under the Investment Bank Special Administration Regulations 2011.”.
Schedule 15D was inserted by the Companies (Audit, Investigations and Community Enterprise) Act 2004 (c. 27), section 25(1), Schedule 2, paragraphs 16, 25.
Section 80D was inserted by the Finance Act 2009 (c. 10), section 83(1), Schedule 37, paragraphs 1, 2.
Section 89AB was inserted by the Finance Act 2009, section 83(1), Schedule 37, paragraphs 4, 5.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Impact Assessments generally accompany all UK Government interventions of a regulatory nature that affect the private sector, civil society organisations and public services. They apply regardless of whether the regulation originates from a domestic or international source and can accompany primary (Acts etc) and secondary legislation (SIs). An Impact Assessment allows those with an interest in the policy area to understand:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: