- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the NHS Foundation Trusts and Primary Care Trusts (Transfer of Trust Property Order) 2011 and shall come into force on 20th July 2011.
(2) In this Order—
“the relevant new Trust” means in relation to any relevant old Trust listed in column 1 of the Schedule, the body which is listed adjacent to it in column 2 of that Schedule;
“the relevant old Trust” means a body listed in column 1 of the Schedule;
“the trust property” means the property specified in a schedule of trust property prepared and agreed by the relevant old Trust and the relevant new Trust and signed on behalf of—
the relevant old Trust on the date specified in column 3 of the Schedule; and
the relevant new Trust on the date specified in column 4 of the Schedule.
2. (1) On the date that this Order comes into force the trust property, and any rights and liabilities arising from that property, shall be transferred from the relevant old Trust to the relevant new Trust, in each case listed in Part 1 of the Schedule.
(2) On the 1st August 2011, the trust property, and any rights and liabilities arising from that property, shall be transferred from the relevant old Trust, to the relevant new Trust, in each case listed in Part 2 of the Schedule.
(3) Following the transfers in paragraphs (1) and (2), any reference in any instrument relating to the trust property, to the trustees of the trust property or to the relevant old Trust shall be construed as a reference to the relevant new Trust.
Signed by authority of the Secretary of State for Health.
Minister of State,
Department of Health
21st June 2011
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: