- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
2. In Schedule 3 (the Immigration Act 1971)—
(a)in paragraph 10, at the end insert—
“(4) In subsection (4)—
(a)in paragraph (a), after “his wife” insert “ or civil partner,”; and
(b)in paragraph (b), after “her husband” insert “ or civil partner,”. ”;
(b)omit paragraph 44;
(c)in paragraph 49—
(i)in subparagraph (3); and
(ii)in subparagraph (4), in the substituted subparagraph (3),
in each place it occurs, omit “and Social Security”;
(d)in paragraph 56(4), in subparagraph (4), in the inserted subparagraph (5), omit “and Social Security”;
(e)for paragraph 76 substitute—
“76.—(1) Paragraph 27 of Schedule 2 is modified as follows.
(2) For “United Kingdom”, in each place it occurs, substitute “Isle of Man”.
(3) In subparagraph (2) for “Secretary of State” substitute “Governor”.
(4) In subparagraph (5)(b), after “in which” insert “, and the person to whom,”.
(5) At the end of subparagraph (5)(a), insert “and”.
(6) At the end of subparagraph (5)(b), omit the comma and insert a full-stop.
(7) Omit subparagraph (5)(c) and (d).”; and
(f)in paragraph 77, after subparagraph (2) insert—
“(2A) In subparagraph (2), at the end insert “or as the officer directs”.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: