- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
10. (1) This regulation applies to a consumer credit agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974—
(a)that is entered into on 31st January 2011,
(b)that is not secured on land, and
(c)to which regulation 101A of the Consumer Credit (EU Directive) Regulations 2010 applies.
(2) In regulation 101A(3) of the Consumer Credit (EU Directive) Regulations 2010, Condition F is satisfied where the creditor does what is required by that regulation except that in the relevant statement of protection and remedies provided in accordance with regulation 101A(3)(a) the words “in writing” are inserted before the words “and paying off the amount you owe”.
(3) In paragraph (2) the “relevant statement of protection and remedies” means the statement of protection and remedies in the relevant Form.
(4) An agreement is to be treated as though the Agreements Regulations 1983 have been complied with where the creditor does what is required by those Regulations except that in the wording of the relevant Form the words “in writing” are inserted before the words “and paying off the amount you owe”
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: