- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
19. (1) A research establishment which is granted an authorisation shall submit an annual report to the Authority for each relevant year, which shall include—
(a)a declaration that the research establishment has in place appropriate systems to ensure compliance with these Regulations or reasons why it cannot give such a declaration;
(b)details of the system it has in place to ensure compliance; and
(c)an account of how it has used the information provided under these Regulations.
(2) The report shall be published as soon as possible after the end of each relevant year.
(3) For the purposes of this regulation, “relevant year” means—
(a)the period beginning with the date on which notice of the decision is given under regulation 11 or where applicable regulation 12 and ending 12 months thereafter; and
(b)for the duration of the authorisation, each successive period of 12 months ending with the anniversary of the date on which the decision is notified notwithstanding the expiry of the authorisation before that date in that relevant year.
(4) Where a research establishment processes disclosable protected information under these Regulations, it shall make available to the Authority within the period specified by the Authority such information as the Authority may reasonably require to assist the Authority in any investigation and audit of that processing within the period specified by the Authority.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: