- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
116. (1) An interested person who is aggrieved at the decision of a collecting authority to grant charitable relief may appeal to the appointed person on the ground that the collecting authority has incorrectly determined the value of the interest in land in respect of which the claim was allowed.
(2) An appeal under this regulation must be made before the end of the period of 28 days beginning with the date of the decision of the collecting authority on the claim for charitable relief.
(3) An appeal under this regulation will lapse if the relevant development is commenced before the appointed person has notified the appellant of the decision on the appeal.
(4) Where an appeal under this regulation is allowed the appointed person may amend the amount of charitable relief granted to the appellant.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: