- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
14. (1) Paragraphs (2) and (3) apply in any case where the conversion decision is a decision that a notified person’s (“P”) existing award or awards qualify for conversion into an employment and support allowance.
(2) On the effective date of the conversion decision—
(a)P’s existing award; or
(b)both of P’s existing awards (as the case may be),
are by virtue of this paragraph converted into, and shall have effect on and after that date as, a single award of an employment and support allowance of such amount as is specified in the conversion decision.
(3) Where immediately before the effective date of the conversion decision, any relevant deduction was made from the existing award or awards, an equivalent deduction shall be made from the employment and support allowance to which P is entitled by virtue of these Regulations.
(4) Paragraphs (2) and (3) are subject to regulation 17.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: