- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
121.—(1) Section 25B (parenting contracts in respect of anti-social behaviour: registered social landlords) is amended as follows.
(2) In subsections (1), (2) and (5), for “registered social landlord”, wherever appearing, substitute “relevant housing provider”.
(3) After subsection (1) insert—
“(1A) “Relevant housing provider” means—
(a)a non-profit registered provider of social housing, or
(b)a registered social landlord.”.
(4) In subsection (7) for paragraph (a) substitute—
“(a)non-profit registered providers of social housing shall have regard to any guidance which is issued by the Secretary of State from time to time for that purpose;”.
(5) In the heading for “registered social landlords” substitute “relevant housing providers”.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: