- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
7. (1) Sub-paragraph (2) applies if—
(a)the TSA has given notice to an English registered social landlord before the commencement date under section 4(2) of the 1996 Act that the TSA intends to remove it from the register,
(b)the period of 14 days mentioned in section 4(2) of that Act has ended before the commencement date, but
(c)the TSA has neither removed the English registered social landlord from the register before that date nor decided before that date not to remove it from the register.
(2) The TSA may, on or after the commencement date, exercise the power under section 118(1) of the 2008 Act (de-registration: compulsory) to remove the person from the register.
(3) For this purpose, the TSA is to be treated as having met the requirements of section 118(2) of the 2008 Act.
(4) Sub-paragraph (5) applies if—
(a)the TSA has given notice to an English registered social landlord before the commencement date under section 4(2) of the 1996 Act that the TSA intends to remove it from the register, and
(b)the period of 14 days mentioned in section 4(2) of that Act has not ended before the commencement date.
(5) The notice is to be treated, on and after the commencement date, as a notice under section 118(2) of the 2008 Act.
(6) Accordingly, the relevant days before the commencement date are to be counted for the purposes of the notice period.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: