- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
30. (1) Sub-paragraph (2) applies if—
(a)the TSA has consulted (or is treated as having consulted) the Charity Commission before the commencement date under paragraph 6(2) of Schedule 1 to the 1996 Act with a view to appointing a new trustee or director of an English registered social landlord under that paragraph, and
(b)no such appointment has been made under that paragraph before that date and nor has the TSA decided before that date not to make such an appointment.
(2) The consultation is to be treated, on and after the commencement date, as a consultation under section 269(6) of the 2008 Act (appointment of new officers) with a view to appointing a new trustee or director under that section.
(3) Sub-paragraph (4) applies if, before the commencement date, the TSA has appointed (or is treated as having appointed) a person under paragraph 6, 7 or 8 of Schedule 1 to the 1996 Act.
(4) That appointment (including any terms and conditions attaching to it) is, if in force immediately before the commencement date, to be treated on and after that date as an appointment made under section 269 of the 2008 Act.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: