- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
24.—(1) Sections 30 and 31 of the 1996 Act (power to obtain information) continue to apply on and after the commencement date to notices served before that date in relation to English registered social landlords.
(2) Section 35(2) and (3) of the 1996 Act (information as to levels of performance) continues to apply on and after the commencement date in relation to directions given before that date in relation to English registered social landlords.
(3) Section 35(4) and (5) of the 1996 Act continues to apply on and after the commencement date for the purposes of arranging for the publication in the year which includes the commencement date of information collected by, or provided to, the TSA before that date.
(4) In their application by virtue of sub-paragraphs (1) to (3), those sections have effect—
(a)without any amendments or repeals of them brought into force by this Order,
(b)as if the 2008 Order were not revoked, and
(c)as if references to registered social landlords—
(i)in relation to times, circumstances or purposes before the commencement date, related only to English registered social landlords, and
(ii)in relation to times, circumstances or purposes on and after the commencement date, were references to private registered providers of social housing.
(5) References in this paragraph to section 30, 31 or 35(2) to (5) of the 1996 Act include references to any other enactment, instrument or other document so far as it has effect under or otherwise in connection with the enactment in question.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: