77. (1) Subject to paragraph (2), the administrator must in accordance with this article compile a table (“a performance table”) in respect of—
(a)each of the annual reporting years of the first phase; and
(b)the second and subsequent annual reporting years of subsequent phases.
(2) For the first annual reporting year of the first phase, the early action table is also the performance table.
(3) Except for the first annual reporting year of the first phase, the administrator must—
(a)for the annual reporting year—
(i)calculate a participant’s scores in each applicable achievement table for that year; or
(ii)where a participant is not listed in the early action or relative change table for that year, apply to it a score of zero in respect of the table where it does not appear;
(b)apply to those scores the applicable weighting percentage; and
(c)add those scores as weighted to determine the total weighted score for a participant.
(4) A performance table must rank participants such that—
(a)where a participant (“A”) has achieved a total weighted score of x; and
(b)another participant (“B”) has achieved a total weighted score less than x,
B ranks lower than A.
(5) Participants which achieve the same total weighted score have equal ranking.
(6) In paragraph (3), “the weighting percentage” means the percentage stated in the following table—
|Second year: first phase||Third year: first phase||Second to seventh phases|
|Early action table||40%||20%||-|
|Absolute change table||45%||60%||75%|
|Relative change table||15%||20%||25%|