- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
7. (1) This article applies to an application, which is made under Schedule 3 to the 1982 Act on or after the first appointed day but on or before the second appointed day, for the grant of a licence under that Schedule in relation to a sexual entertainment venue.
(2) The local authority concerned must not determine any application to which this article applies until they have considered all such applications.
(3) Where the local authority grant such an application before the third appointed day in relation to premises to which article 6(1) applies, the licence does not take effect until the third appointed day.
(4) Paragraph (3) does not prevent any other licence granted on an application to which this article applies from having immediate effect.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: