- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
6. The Fishery Patrol Vessel “Aegis” 16m Arun class (Lloyds Build Certification : Lloyds HCC – SOU511003) and all associated motors, radar and other equipment.
7. Three Honda All Terrain Vehicles (including those with serial numbers 1HFTE25U464505424 and LFL6H28HNW200201087) and three associated trailers.
8. Three Zodiac Grand Raid III Rigid Inflatable Boats (serial numbers 3432, 3433 and 3434) and all associated motors (including three Yamaha 40 HP outboard motors (serial numbers 6H4S 193699, 6H4S 190308 and 6H4S 109271) and three Yamaha Malta Outboard motors (serial numbers 6L5S 055626X, 6L5S 053555 and 6L5S 032634)), three trailers and other associated equipment.
9. Two road vehicles, as follows—
(a)Ford Fiesta Van, registration number Y685XCW; and
(b)Land Rover Defender, registration number PE58XKF.
10. The following vehicles, in accordance with the specified lease agreements between the North Western and North Wales Sea Fisheries Committee and ARVAL Ltd (Company Registration Number 03171162)—
(a)Nissan Terrano 4x4 vehicle, registration number WN55 WEA, by virtue of lease agreement dated 23rd November 2005;
(b)Vauxhall Astra Car, registration number AU06 UMJ, by virtue of lease agreement dated 2nd May 2006;
(c)Citroen Berlingo Van, registration number WM07 GJY, by virtue of lease agreement dated 20th July 2007; and
(d)Renault Clio Car, registration number RE58 EZT, by virtue of lease agreement dated 3rd October 2008.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: