- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
13. (1) During the period of one year commencing with the date when Works Nos. 3, 4 and 5 have been substantially completed the Company shall provide moorings within the boat harbour for preferred vessels.
(2) Subject to paragraph (3), in this article “preferred vessels” means the vessels designated as such during the period mentioned in paragraph (1) by the bodies specified in the first column of the following table, being vessels which shall not exceed the number specified in the second column of that table and which shall not exceed the length specified in the third column of that table—
|Designating body||Maximum number of vessels which may be designated||Maximum length of designated vessels|
Harwich and Dovercourt
Harwich Small Boat Owners
|18 vessels||12 metres|
(3) The vessel referred to in paragraph (2)(c) of article 11 shall, for the purposes of this article be a preferred vessel and shall continue to be such after the expiry of the period mentioned in paragraph (1) so long as it is—
(a)used as the clubhouse of the Harwich and Dovercourt Sailing Club; and
(b)permanently moored in the manner specified in paragraph (2)(c) of article 11.
(4) The Company may levy on a preferred vessel any of the charges leviable by or under any of the provisions of the Act.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: