- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
7.—(1) The Greater London Authority Act 1999 is amended as follows.
(2) In section 252B(1)(b) (references to Committee in relation to railways)(1) for “Rail Passengers’ Council” substitute “Passengers’ Council”.
(3) In section 252D(3)(a) (reports on investigation etc)(2) for “Rail Passengers’ Council” substitute “Passengers’ Council”.
(4) In section 252E(2) (power to make exclusions from duties under sections 252A to 252D)(3) for “Rail Passengers’ Council” substitute “Passengers’ Council”.
(5) In Schedule 18 (London Transport Users’ Committee) in paragraph 11(3) for “Rail Passengers’ Council”(4) substitute “Passengers’ Council”.
Section 252B was inserted by the Railways Act 2005, section 21(3) and Schedule 6, paragraph 3.
Section 252D was inserted by the Railways Act 2005, section 21(3) and Schedule 6, paragraph 3.
Section 252E was inserted by the Railways Act 2005, section 21(3) and Schedule 6, paragraph 4(1).
These words were substituted by the Transport Act 2000, section 227 and Schedule 22, Part 2, paragraphs 21 and 24.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Impact Assessments generally accompany all UK Government interventions of a regulatory nature that affect the private sector, civil society organisations and public services. They apply regardless of whether the regulation originates from a domestic or international source and can accompany primary (Acts etc) and secondary legislation (SIs). An Impact Assessment allows those with an interest in the policy area to understand:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: