- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
12. In section 368Q (application of Part 4A in relation to the Welsh Authority)—
(1) before subsection (1) insert—
“(A1) Section 368BA (advance notification) does not apply in relation to an on-demand programme service provided or to be provided by the Welsh Authority, other than a service that includes advertising.”
(2) in subsection (4) for “(duties of providers of on-demand programme services) does” substitute “(zb), (a), and (b) (duties of providers of on-demand programme services) do”;
(3) in subsection (5), at the end insert “or in the case of a contravention of section 368D(3)(za)”.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Impact Assessments generally accompany all UK Government interventions of a regulatory nature that affect the private sector, civil society organisations and public services. They apply regardless of whether the regulation originates from a domestic or international source and can accompany primary (Acts etc) and secondary legislation (SIs). An Impact Assessment allows those with an interest in the policy area to understand:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: