- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Section 9 (which relates to the transfer of certain functions under the Conservation of Seals Act 1970(1) to the MMO).
2. Section 10 (which relates to the transfer of certain functions under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981(2) to the MMO).
3. Section 11 (which subjects the MMO to certain duties under the Sea Fisheries (Wildlife Conservation) Act 1992(3)).
4. Section 12 (which relates to the transfer of certain functions under the Electricity Act 1989 to the MMO).
5. Section 13 (which relates to the transfer of certain functions under the Energy Act 2004 to the MMO).
6. Section 23 (MMO’s role in relation to applications for development consent).
7. Section 25 (advice, assistance and training facilities).
8. Section 29 (power to bring proceedings).
9. Section 30 (continuation of certain existing prosecutions).
10. In Schedule 8 (licensing: minor and consequential amendments), paragraphs 7 and 8 (which deal with amendments to the Petroleum Act 1998(4)), and section 112(1) (amendments) so far as relating to those provisions, so far as not already commenced by section 324 of the Act.
11. Chapter 4 (section 234) (obsolete fisheries enactments).
12. In Schedule 22 (miscellaneous repeals), in Part 5 (fisheries), the provisions mentioned in Table C of that Part (repeals relating to Chapter 4 of Part 7 of the Act), and section 321 (repeals) so far as relating to those provisions.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: