- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) A relevant SPC claimant is a person (“P”) who satisfies the following conditions.
(2) The first condition is that on 26th March 2010 P or P’s partner is aged 70 years or over.
(3) The second condition is that on 26th March 2010 P or P’s partner is in receipt of state pension credit, by virtue of being entitled to a guarantee credit under sections 1(3)(a) and 2 of the State Pension Credit Act 2002(1).
(4) The third condition is that on 26th March 2010 neither P nor P’s partner is entitled to a savings credit under section 1(3)(b) and 3 of that Act.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: