- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) A relevant SPC claimant is a person (“P”) who satisfies the following conditions.
(2) The first condition is that on 26th March 2010 P or P’s partner is aged 70 years or over.
(3) The second condition is that on 26th March 2010 P or P’s partner is in receipt of state pension credit, by virtue of being entitled to a guarantee credit under sections 1(3)(a) and 2 of the State Pension Credit Act 2002(1).
(4) The third condition is that on 26th March 2010 neither P nor P’s partner is entitled to a savings credit under section 1(3)(b) and 3 of that Act.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: