- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
8. (1) This regulation applies where AP is considering an objection otherwise than by means of holding a hearing or inquiry.
(2) AP may carry out a site inspection of the land to which the objection relates, provided that—
(a)AP has invited Natural England and the person or persons who made the objection to be present or be represented at the inspection; and
(b)AP has given any person who is to be present at the inspection reasonable notice of the date and time of the inspection.
(3) AP may be accompanied at the inspection by any other person AP thinks appropriate.
(4) The inspection does not need to be deferred if a person to whom notice of the inspection was given is not present at the appointed time of the inspection.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: