- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
2. The following provisions of the Offender Management Act 2007, to the extent that they are not already in force, come into force on 1st April 2010—
(1) section 1 (meaning of “the probation purposes”)(1);
(2) section 2 (responsibility for ensuring the provision of probation services);
(3) section 3 (power to make arrangements for the provision of probation services);
(4) section 4 (restriction on certain arrangements under section 3);
(5) section 6 (power to make grants for probation purposes etc);
(6) section 7 (national standards for the management of offenders);
(7) section 8 (annual plans);
(8) section 10 (national framework for qualifications of officers);
(9) section 11 (abolition of local probation boards and transfers of property etc and staff);
(10) section 12 (the inspectorate);
(11) section 15 (power to repeal section 4);
(12) section 39 (minor and consequential amendments, transitionals, and repeals) insofar as it relates to the entries in Schedule 5 specified in paragraph (13); and
(13) in Part 1 (probation services) of Schedule 5 (repeals), the entries relating to the following provisions of the Criminal Justice and Court Services Act 2000—
(a)sections 1 to 5;
(h)section 78; and
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: