- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
14. (1) Paragraphs (2) and (3) apply in any case where the conversion decision is a decision that a notified person’s (“P”) existing award or awards qualify for conversion into an employment and support allowance.
(2) On the effective date of the conversion decision—
(a)P’s existing award; or
(b)both of P’s existing awards (as the case may be),
are by virtue of this paragraph converted into, and shall have effect on and after that date as, a single award of an employment and support allowance of such amount as is specified in the conversion decision.
(3) Where immediately before the effective date of the conversion decision, any relevant deduction was made from the existing award or awards, an equivalent deduction shall be made from the employment and support allowance to which P is entitled by virtue of these Regulations.
(4) Paragraphs (2) and (3) are subject to regulation 17.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: