- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Pharmacy Order 2010 (Commencement No. 2) Order of Council 2010 and comes into force on 27th September 2010.
(2) In this Order, “the Order” means the Pharmacy Order 2010.
2. (1) Subject to paragraph (2), the day appointed for the coming into force of the provisions of the Order which are specified in the Schedule is 27th September 2010.
(2) The day appointed for the coming into force of —
(a)paragraphs (6) to (10) of article 24 of the Order; and
(b)paragraph (2) of article 40 of the Order, in so far as it relates to paragraphs (6) to (10) of article 24 of the Order,
is 4th January 2011.
Clerk of the Privy Council
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: