- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
46. (1) Subject to paragraphs (2), (3) and (4), nothing in regulation 4(1), (2) or Part 2 of these Regulations prevents the supply in a part of the United Kingdom of a category 1, 2 or 3 firework that it is lawful to supply in that part of the United Kingdom immediately before 4th July 2010.
(2) Paragraph (1) does not apply to regulations 15 and 21 (prohibitions on supply of fireworks).
(3) Paragraph (1) applies until 3rd July 2017.
(4) No person shall supply a category 1, 2 or 3 firework falling within paragraph (1) for use in the territory of a Member State outside the United Kingdom.
(5) A category 1, 2 or 3 firework that falls within paragraph (1) benefits from that provision whether it is classified for the purposes of, as the case may be, the Classification and Labelling of Explosives Regulations 1983(1) or the Classification and Labelling of Explosives Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1991(2), before or after 4th July 2010.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Impact Assessments generally accompany all UK Government interventions of a regulatory nature that affect the private sector, civil society organisations and public services. They apply regardless of whether the regulation originates from a domestic or international source and can accompany primary (Acts etc) and secondary legislation (SIs). An Impact Assessment allows those with an interest in the policy area to understand:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: