- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
6. (1) An excess charge of £80 is payable in respect of a vehicle which is allowed to remain parked in contravention of regulation 5.
(2) The excess charge shall be paid to the Secretary of State (or to a person authorised by him to receive such charge on his behalf) by the person who parked the vehicle in the Park within 28 days of the date of a written demand for the same.
(3) If the excess charge is paid within 14 days of the date of the written demand, the amount payable is £40.
(4) Payment of the excess charge in accordance with this regulation precludes proceedings being commenced for contravention of regulation 5.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: