- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
13. (1) EA 2005 is amended as follows.
(2) For “local education authority” and “LEA” in each place where those words occur substitute “local authority”.
(3) For “local education authorities” and “LEAs” in each place where those words occur substitute “local authorities”.
(4) In section 51(1)(a) after “to exercise any” insert “education”.
(5) In section 113—
(a)in subsection (2)(b), for sub-paragraph (i) substitute—
“(i)a local authority, or”;
(b)omit subsection (5).
(6) In section 114—
(a)for subsection (1)(b) substitute—
“(b)a local authority,”;
(b)omit subsection (8)(b)(i).
(7) In section 122(3) after paragraph (e) insert—
“(ea)section 113 (information about the school workforce: introductory);”.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: