- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) The HCA shall prepare a statement of the accounts of each of—
(a)the CNT, and
for the financial year ending on 31st March 2009 (“the final annual accounts”) and the accounts shall be prepared in accordance with the directions issued by the Secretary of State to the CNT and the URA and dated 27th March 2007.
(2) The HCA shall send a copy of the final annual accounts to the Comptroller and Auditor General as soon as reasonably practicable after 31st March 2009.
(3) The Comptroller and Auditor General shall examine, certify and report on the final annual accounts.
(4) As soon as the final annual accounts have been examined, certified and reported on under paragraph (3), the HCA shall send to the Secretary of State a copy of the accounts together with the Comptroller and Auditor General’s report on them.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: