- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
6. For regulation 14, substitute—
14. (1) This regulation applies to any separated domestic fraction, that is to say, hazardous waste which—
(a)is domestic waste; and
(b)has been separated from other domestic waste.
(2) Nothing in these Regulations imposes obligations on an occupier of domestic premises in relation to separated domestic fractions which have been produced at those premises.
(3) Part 4 of these Regulations applies to separated domestic fractions from the time at which the waste is accepted for collection, disposal or recovery—
(a)from the domestic premises at which the waste was produced; or
(b)at a site for the reception of domestic waste to which the separated domestic fractions are taken by an occupier of domestic premises.
(4) After separated domestic fractions have been removed from the premises at which the waste was produced and taken to other premises for collection, disposal or recovery, any establishment or undertaking which accepts the separated domestic fractions for collection, disposal or recovery must be treated from the time at which the waste is so accepted as the producer of the waste for the purposes of these Regulations.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: