2. (1) The Immigration and Nationality (Fees) Order 2007(1) shall be amended as follows.
(2) In article 2 (interpretation), after the definition of “certificate of sponsorship” insert—
““Consular premises” means the buildings or parts of buildings and the land ancillary thereto, irrespective of ownership, ordinarily used for the purposes of any consulate-general, consulate, vice-consulate or consular agency of the United Kingdom;”.
(3) In article 3 (requirement to pay a fee for applications in connection with immigration or nationality)—
(a)after paragraph (2)(o), omit “and”; and
(b)after paragraph (2)(p), insert—
(q)a letter or other document confirming—
(i)a person’s immigration or nationality status; or
(ii)that a person is not a British citizen.”.
(4) After article 5, insert—
“Requirement to pay a fee in respect of a service in connection with immigration or nationality applications, services and processes
6. (1) In respect of a service to which this article applies, the fee for the time being specified in regulations made under section 51(3) of the 2006 Act as payable in connection with that service is to be charged by the Secretary of State.
(2) This article applies to the provision of services in connection with any immigration or nationality application, service or process to which this Order applies that require—
(a)attendance by a representative of the Secretary of State at premises other than an office of the UK Border Agency of the Home Office or Consular premises; or
(b)services to be provided by a representative of the Secretary of State outside office hours.”.