- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
45. Apply rule 4.32 of the 1986 Rules.
46. Apply rule 4.33 of the 1986 Rules.
47. Apply rule 4.34 of the 1986 Rules(1).
48. Apply rule 4.35 of the 1986 Rules.
49. Nothing done under this section of the Rules may prejudice the achievement of Objective 1.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: