- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
90.—(1) A reporting fund must make a report available to each participant for each reporting period.
(2) For the purposes of these Regulations a report is made available if the fund—
(a)sends the report to a participant by post,
(b)sends the report to a participant by means of an electronic communications service,
(c)makes the report available on a website accessible to relevant participants and to HMRC, or
(d)publishes the report in a newspaper which is published in English in the United Kingdom and readily available in all parts of the United Kingdom.
(3) In paragraph (2)(c) “relevant participants” means participants who—
(a)are resident in the United Kingdom, or
(b)are reporting funds,
during any part of the reporting period.
(4) If the fund does not provide the report to a participant by sending it to the participant by post, the fund must, if so required by the participant, make the report available to the participant in some further manner (whether or not that further manner is also specified in regulation 90(2)) as the fund and the participant may agree.
(5) The reporting fund must make the report available within a period of six months beginning with the day immediately following the final day of the reporting period.
(6) The report must be in English.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: