- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
116. (1) If a reporting fund gives a notice under this regulation specifying a day (the “specified day”) at the end of which this Part is to cease to apply to the fund, this Part shall cease to apply to the fund at the end of that day.
(2) The specified day must be the last day of a period of account of the reporting fund.
(3) A notice under paragraph (1) must be given in writing to HMRC before the specified day.
(4) If the fund gives a notice under paragraph (1), the fund must also make the notice available to each participant before the specified day.
(5) Paragraphs (2) to (4) of regulation 90 apply to determine whether the notice is made available to a participant in the same way as they apply to determine whether a report for a reporting period is made available to a participant.
(6) This regulation is subject to regulation 117.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: