- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
111. (1) This regulation applies if—
(a)a reporting fund provides a report specified in paragraph (2) that is incorrect or incomplete, and
(b)regulation 110 does not apply.
(2) The reports specified are—
(a)the report to participants in accordance with the requirements of Chapter 7 of this Part, and
(b)the report to HMRC in accordance with the requirements of Chapter 9 of this Part.
(3) If the reporting fund provides a correct report as soon as reasonably possible, there is a minor breach.
(4) If the reporting fund does not provide a correct report as soon as reasonably possible, there is a serious breach.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: