- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2. (1) Regulation 3 (entitlement to benefit) of the principal Regulations is amended as follows.
(2) In paragraph (3)(a)(iii), (d)(iii) and (e)(ii)(aa), for the sum of “£15,575” substitute “£16,040”.
(3) In paragraph (3)(a)(iii) and (d)(iii), for “except as provided for under paragraph (7) the person is not entitled to working tax credit ” substitute “the person is not entitled to working tax credit or is treated as not being so entitled by virtue of paragraph (7)”.
(4) For paragraph (3)(e)(ii)(bb) substitute—
“(bb)either is not entitled to working tax credit or is treated as not being so entitled by virtue of paragraph (7).”.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: