- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) These Regulations may be cited as the Harbour Works (Environmental Impact Assessment) (Amendment) (England and Wales) Regulations 2009 and shall come into force on 10th March 2009.
(2) These Regulations apply to an application for a harbour revision order or a harbour empowerment order where the application is made on or after the date on which these Regulations come into force.
(3) In these Regulations, “the Act” means the Harbours Act 1964(1).
(4) These Regulations do not extend to Scotland.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: