- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
8.—(1) Regulation 5 (managers) is amended as set out in paragraphs (2) to (4).
(2) In paragraph (1)—
(a)for “Great Britain” substitute “the United Kingdom”;
(b)for “Form EEIG 3” substitute “Form EE AP02”.
(3) For paragraph (3) substitute—
“(3) The following must be delivered to the registrar in accordance with the provisions of regulation 13(1B) below—
(a)notice of appointment of any manager; and
(b)in respect of each manager, the particulars specified in section 163 of the 2006 Act (if the manager is an individual) or section 164 of that Act (if the manager is not).
(3A) Subsections (2) to (4) of section 163 of the 2006 Act apply for the purposes of paragraph (3)(b) above as they apply for the purposes of that section.
(3B) For the purposes of paragraph (3)(b) above, a person’s service address may be stated to be “The EEIG’s official address”.”
(4) Omit paragraph (4).
(5) In the case of an European Economic Interest Grouping (“EEIG”) which, immediately before 1st October 2009, was registered in the United Kingdom, the relevant existing address of a manager of the EEIG is deemed, on and after that date, to be a service address.
(6) The “relevant existing address” is the address which, immediately before 1st October 2009, was the usual residential address notified to the registrar under regulation 5(3)(a) of the European Economic Interest Grouping Regulations 1989, as they had effect before that date.
(7) Any notification of a change of the relevant existing address occurring before 1st October 2009 that is received by the registrar on or after that date is treated as being or, as the case may be, including notification of a change of service address.
(8) The registrar may make such changes to the EEIG register as the registrar considers appropriate in consequence of the operation of paragraphs (5) to (7).
In this paragraph “the EEIG register” has the meaning given by regulation 18(4) of the European Economic Interest Grouping Regulations 1989.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: