- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
19. (1) Regulation 18 (application of provisions of the Companies Acts) is amended as follows.
(2) In paragraph (1), for “the 1985 Act” substitute “the 2006 Act”.
(3) In paragraph (2)—
(a)in sub-paragraph (a), after “the 1985 Act” insert “, the 2006 Act”;
(b)after sub-paragraph (b) insert—
“(ba)any reference to the register is to be read as a reference to the EEIG register;
(bb)any reference to an officer of a company is to be read as a reference to an officer of an EEIG, within the meaning of these Regulations;”.
(4) After paragraph (3) insert—
“(4) In this regulation “the EEIG register” means—
(a)the documents and particulars required to be kept by the registrar under these Regulations; and
(b)the records falling within section 1080(1)(1) of the 2006 Act which relate to EEIGs or their establishments.
(5) This regulation does not affect the application of provisions of the Companies Acts to EEIGs or their establishments otherwise than by virtue of this regulation.”
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: