- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
12.—(1) An application for registration as a small payment institution must contain, or be accompanied by, such information as the Authority may reasonably require.
(2) An application for the variation of a registration as a small payment institution must—
(a)contain a statement of the proposed variation;
(b)contain a statement of the payment services which the applicant proposes to carry on if the registration is varied; and
(c)contain, or be accompanied by, such other information as the Authority may reasonably require.
(3) An application under paragraph (1) or (2) must be made in such manner as the Authority may direct.
(4) At any time after receiving an application and before determining it, the Authority may require the applicant to provide it with such further information as it reasonably considers necessary to enable it to determine the application.
(5) Different directions may be given, and different requirements imposed, in relation to different applications or categories of application.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: