- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
7. (1) Subject to paragraph (2) the quorum for any hearing of the Committee to determine an appeal or meeting, apart from a case management meeting, is three and must include—
(a)the Chair or Deputy Chair; and
(b)at least one member who is a person with a professional interest.
(2) The Committee, when determining an appeal, may not consist of an even number of members.
(3) A member who has not been present throughout a hearing of an appeal may not take part in the determination of the appeal and will not count towards the quorum (or for the purpose of paragraph (2)).
(4) Decisions of the Committee shall be taken by a simple majority of the members.
(5) A member of the Committee may not abstain from voting.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: