- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
16. (1) Schedule 6 (details to be given in donation reports) is amended as follows.
(2) In paragraph 2(2A)(a) and (b)(1) for “House of Assembly” substitute “Gibraltar Parliament”.
(3) In paragraph 2(3A)(a) and (b)(ii)(2) for “House of Assembly” substitute “Gibraltar Parliament”.
(4) In paragraph 2(6)(3)—
(a)after “Order 1992” insert “as registered in accordance with”; and
(b)for “Trade Union and Trade Disputes Ordinance” substitute “Trade Unions and Trade Disputes Act”.
(5) In paragraph 2(7) for “Ordinance 1997” substitute “Act”.
Paragraph 2(2A) of Schedule 6 was inserted by paragraph 33(b) of the Schedule to the 2004 Order.
Paragraph 2(3A) of Schedule 6 was inserted by paragraph 33(d) of the Schedule to the 2004 Order.
Reference to the Trade Unions and Disputes Ordinance was inserted in paragraph 2(6) of Schedule 6 by paragraph 33(f) of the Schedule to the 2004 Order.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: