- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
11. After regulation 16 insert—
16A.—(1) This regulation applies to a combined remote operating licence which combines two or three of the following kinds of licence (and no other kind of licence)—
(a)a remote casino operating licence;
(b)a remote bingo operating licence;
(c)a general betting (standard) (virtual events) operating licence.
(2) The application fee for a licence to which this regulation applies is the sum of the principal amount determined in accordance with paragraph (3) and the additional amount determined in accordance with paragraph (4).
(3) Where the annual gross gambling yield in respect of the licence—
(a)is less than £500,000, the principal amount is £2,933;
(b)is £500,000 or greater but less than £5 million, the principal amount is £7,169;
(c)is £5 million or greater but less than £25 million, the principal amount is £11,274;
(d)is £25 million or greater but less than £100 million, the principal amount is £16,551;
(e)is £100 million or greater but less than £250 million, the principal amount is £26,641;
(f)is £250 million or greater but less than £500 million, the principal amount is £37,591;
(g)is £500 million or greater, the principal amount is £63,671.
(4) Where the licence combines—
(a)two of the kinds of licence referred to in paragraph (1), the additional amount is £1,050,
(b)three of those kinds of licence, the additional amount is £2,100.
(5) The reference in paragraph (3) to the annual gross gambling yield is a reference to the annual gross gambling yield calculated in accordance with regulation 3(2)(a)(i).”.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: