- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) Schedule 1 contains amendments to primary legislation as a consequence of the transfer effected by this Order.
(2) Schedule 2 contains amendments to secondary legislation as a consequence of the transfer effected by this Order.
(3) Schedule 3 contains repeals and revocations as a consequence of the amendments in Schedules 1 and 2.
(4) Schedule 4 contains transitional and saving provisions.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: