- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
20. (1) Transportable pressure equipment to which regulation 19 applies may be—
(a)placed on the market; or
(b)put into service,
for use in national carriage if the three obligations set out in this regulation are all satisfied.
(2) The first obligation is that the equipment satisfies the conformity assessment referred to in article 4(4) of the Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive.
(3) The second obligation is that the assessment is carried out by an approved body.
(4) The third obligation is that the marking requirements set out in article 10 of the Directive as read with article 4(2) that are applicable to conformity assessment are complied with.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: