- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
11. (1) This regulation applies where a direction under section 57D(1) of the Act is in force and a person makes a request under section 57B(2) of the Act(1) for the review of a decision as provided for by that subsection.
(2) Subject to paragraph (3), the body specified in the direction shall review the decision as if it were an allegation made under section 57A of the Act, as modified by regulation 9 or 10 (as the case may be).
(3) No individual who took part in the making of the decision shall take part in the review of that decision.
(4) If by virtue of paragraph (2) a decision is made that no action should be taken in respect of an allegation, section 57B of the Act does not apply in relation to that decision.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: