- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. The Commerce and Employment Department.
2. The Treasury and Resources Department.
3. The Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
4. The Director of Income Tax.
5. The Chief Officer of Customs and Excise.
6. Her Majesty’s Procureur.
7. A police officer (within the meaning of the Companies (Guernsey) Law 2008: see section 532 of that Law).
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: