- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
7. (1) Until paragraphs 10 to 13 of Schedule 16 (Local Government Act 2003) to the Act have been commenced in full, the Local Government Act 2003 is modified as follows.
(2) In section 105(2) (the Valuation Tribunal Service) after “valuation tribunals in England” insert “and the Valuation Tribunal for England”.
(3) In paragraph 1 of Schedule 4 (membership, chairman and deputy chairman) for sub-paragraph (3)(a) substitute—
“(a)a majority are persons occupying the following positions or offices—
(i)the position of president or chairman of a valuation tribunal,
(ii)the office of President or Vice-President of the Tribunal, and”.
(4) In paragraph 4 of Schedule 4 (cessation of membership) after sub-paragraph (1)(b) insert—
“(ba)he ceases to be President of the Tribunal (whether or not he was appointed to the Service by virtue of being President),
(bb)having been a Vice-President of the Tribunal at the time of his appointment, he ceases to hold that office without being appointed to the office of President of the Tribunal, or”.
(5) In paragraph 27 of Schedule 4 (interpretation) after the definition of “financial year” insert—
““Tribunal” means the Valuation Tribunal for England.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: